Okay so I gave you a short list, and have slightly added on to what I expected to do at the beginning of January. Here is what it came down to. I didn’t do everything. Packing, cleaning, and organizing happened to get in the way. For a review of the list here.
What happened with those 18 days? Let’s see!
- Finish reading the rest of the Harry Potter Series. Finished book Order of the Phoenix, made a dent/finished The Half-blood Prince, and now I’m just waiting for a long weekend or some spare time to read The Deathly Hallows. Accomplished!
- Finish my scrapbooking pages. Worked on them, printed out the pages/writing portion. And enjoyed myself cutting and pasting while watching TV. The choice of pictures and printing them out will have to be put aside until I have a little more time looking through it all. Half accomplished.
- Watch Bones. Netflix got me through half of season 7 which was quite disappointing. I did cheat a little and when new episodes started airing I did watch without knowing what was completely going on. Maybe on the website I can find the other episeode of season 7. To the best of my ability, accomplished.
- Get my car serviced. It was done a few days after the post, like I said very important. Accomplished. *Except the mechanic said I need new tires
- Go shopping. I worked some. I bought a few shirts, not much though. And then there were a few stores that were already selling swimsuits. Um, HELLO!? It’s January, most people don’t need them in the beginning of the year. So…Half accomplished because I don’t need summer clothes this exact moment.
- Read Bare Bones. This didn’t happen. If I couldn’t even finish all of Harry Potter, then there was no way I could get this book finished too. Failed.
- Clean my room. It looks better then the first few days I got here, but it is still kind of messy, but really when I say messy I mean notebooks and paperwork almost everywhere. Half accomplished.
- *Buy school supplies. Important, and done. New notebooks, found my graphing calculator that I didn’t even need this past semester, and bought glue sticks. *Note to all you potential science majors, glue sticks are a major for all of your lab classes. Accomplished.
- Pack. Its about 90% done, just a few last minute things, and then put everything in my car. Accomplished.
I think the last thing I really need to do is get back into the groove of things. I haven’t actually been good with a “normal” sleep schedule, and I know that sleeping in until noon isn’t a good thing if I’ve got 9 o’clock classes Monday morning. I’ve got two days, and hopefully I’ll figure it out.