Class of 2015, Chemistry Major, Concentration in Forensics

There are always times in our lives in which we feel stuck in a rut, down to the lowest, where we just failed a test, but the thing is to look forward.

I’ve had that feeling.  There is one HUGE thing that keeps me going, the future!  I’m going to school to learn, to better my life, and to get that career.

My main career goal is to be somewhat like either Abby Sciuto (from NCIS) or one of the characters from Bones.  I know they are somewhat unrealistic goals, due to the fact the actors could be saying mumble jumble and not even know how you use those machines, but it is something to keep in mind.

Abby Sciuto (NCIS)

Abby Sciuto (NCIS)

It doesn’t have to be working for something like the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) or work at the Jeffersonian helping the FBI solve crimes, but working at a local sheriffs office or coroners office would make me happy.  Being able to do ballistic testing, blood testing, or fingerprint testing to help in solving crimes would make me the happiest girl in the world.  I want to be there to help solve crimes and make sure it is the correct person going to jail or prison for a crime committed.  I don’t want the wrong person to pay for what another person did.

This is what keeps me going.  Remembering what I am working for always gets me back on track, and ready to face a new day!

What are your career goals?  What will keep you going?

*Image from Google

Posted by on November 24, 2013 at 5:26 pm and tagged , ,

2 Responses to “Looking to the Future!”
  1. 1
      Sara says:

Love this! You will definitely meet your goals with this kind of attitude! Keep going! :]

2. 3
      anthonymsilva says:

I think everyone’s goal should be becoming Abby from NCIS! My art keeps me going, and just having a positive outlook on things, even when the end-of-semester stress starts setting in.