Class of 2015, Chemistry Major, Concentration in Forensics

Hello!  Yesterday was the first of December!  Oh how time has flown by so hard to believe.

December is here, which means the Holidays are close and/or here.

December means all of our Christmas decorations are coming out, and soon enough my dad will start playing the Christmas music.  Oh how I love this music!

We have all sorts of Christmas/Holiday traditions in my house!

• There is our little elves that pop up around our house.  I’ve even got one in my dorm!

Pickle the Elf

Pickle the Elf

• We have a Christmas blanket my grandparents made and gave to us to pass around each night until Christmas
  • There is all of the baking that comes with the holidays
  • Family gatherings, all of my family that I barely see during the year get together and spend time together.

I almost love the whole season. The only thing that could make it really feel like a Christmas season would be snow.

The other thing I love about it is that it brings out peoples generosity, kindness, and all those things we don’t show enough of. It is one of those happier seasons.

Happy December everyone!

Posted by on December 2, 2013 at 10:25 am and tagged ,

2 Responses to “Happy December!!”
  1. 1
      anthonymsilva says:

I absolutely love December and the whole holiday season! I’m a sucker for all things Christmas, though I agree some snow in our area would be nice!

2. 3
      Sara says:

I agree I love this month and everything that comes with it! Happy December!!