Class of 2015, Chemistry Major, Forensics Minor

One of my friends posted this on facebook, and while it had a good impact on me, I was hoping it has an impact on you the reader as well. If you were in my shoes, you would know that I am afraid to fail.  I’ve worked this far to get where I am, if I stopped for any reason I think I would break down.  I feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders, and that if I fail the world will come tumbling down.  I can’t let that happen, and I won’t let that happen. They are actually having an event this Tuesday April 15th, from 5-7pm in the game room if you are interested.  Definitely something to look into! What happened if someone else was in your shoes?

Posted by on April 12, 2014 at 9:56 pm and tagged ,

2 Responses to “If You Were in My Shoes…”
  1. 1
      Jon says:

This was a very inspirational video, and very well done (great job ASI!)! I’m glad it’s inspired you, and I took some personal reflection from it as well. I know quite a few people in the video, and it’s nice to see people I can connect with and feel touched by.

Definitely made my day a little better. :)

2. 3
      anthonymsilva says:

Great video! I think this event was a really smart idea, and I hope to see it continue. I was working in the Game Room when the event started, so I was able to catch the first part of it before I had to clock out.