I’m eating the cake

So for the past couple weeks my physical chemistry professor has been talking about seeing the cake, or smelling the cake kind of like seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  Well it’s official, and I am out of the tunnel, or in his case eating the cake.

My last final was yesterday morning, and I have to say I’m glad it is over.  Finals are always the most stressful part of the semester, and then when you mix it with having to move out it just seems like there isn’t enough time for everything.  Luckily I’ve got that time, I was able to focus on finals and not worry too much about moving out until they were all done.  I was even able to take a break, take a breath and have a little fun in between.

Summer vacation is a two hour drive home away (and all the packing in between).  Right now summer is an open book.  I could watch some Netflix, go catch a couple movies in theatres, read some books, or even do some traveling.  Right now there are no big summer plans or events going on in my family, we are taking a short trip to visit my sister in Texas but it will be for less then a week.

Here’s to hoping something a little more exciting happens over the next few months, and I’ll be back in August to tell you my story.  Have a great summer everyone!

One thought on “I’m eating the cake

1. There are quite a few good movies coming out in summer. I think I am most excited for Jurassic World. How about you?